Monday, May 15, 2017

William: 12 months

Dear William,

I am finally writing this post, 3 months late, but better late then never.

I just wanted to let you know how much I love. How much of a joy it has been to have you for our little boy. How much fun and crazy it has been to raise a little boy. You have defied every expectation I had (due to your sisters), and you have me pulling my hair most days. But to see your smile and hear your laugh; oh it just infuses my heart with love and joy. 

Since it has been a long while since you turned 12 months I can't remember all of your accomplishments during that time :( so I am trying my best to remember them.

Love,

Mom

P.S. you have become best buds with your dad. You cry when he leaves, and you run screaming to him when you see him. Dad was your first word, and is still the one that is most understandable. I love seeing the two of you together. Just warms my heart right up.

2/24/2017- 1 year and 3 days.
Height:29.25 inches (41 percentile)
Weight: 19 lbs 7 oz (5th percentile)
Head: 17.75 inches (5th percentile)

-Up until you were 10 months old, you hated baths. Hated them. Screamed, cried, freaked out. And then you hit 10 months old, and all the sudden you enjoyed baths. Splashing. Playing with the water as it came out of the spout. You loved bathing with your sisters too.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment